Ear Infection Treatment
You can get Ear Infection Treatment in Brighton and Hove from our pharmacy.
Please call our pharmacy on 01273600638 or ask in store about our Ear Infection Treatment.
Ear infections are very common, particularly in children.
The symptoms of an ear infection usually start quickly and include:
- pain inside the ear
- a high temperature of 38C or above
- being sick
- a lack of energy
- difficulty hearing
- discharge running out of the ear
- a feeling of pressure or fullness inside the ear
- itching and irritation in and around the ear
- scaly skin in and around the ear
Young children and babies with an ear infection may also:
- rub or pull their ear
- not react to some sounds
- be irritable or restless
- be off their food
- keep losing their balance
Ear infection Treatment
Speak to our pharmacist if you think you have an ear infection.